Skip to main content

Finding a Piano

It's been about three months since I started taking up learning to play the piano. . .

While I say it's a piano, it's really just a keyboard. It at least has 88 keys, and a sustain pedal, and a very nice sound when it is plugged into the computer.

It's completely silent without a computer. It's a MIDI keyboard, which means it needs some extra support.

I really love the sound it came with when the computer is hooked up to it. It's sound is from the Sonivox Eighty Eight.

It's been splendid for my health to sit down and play.

I think I shall have to go and make a list of all the piano sounds I have been looking through.

I'm not endorsing anybody. . . These are all secular websites, so, surf with your filters and blockers up as is normal. If that's not normal for you.. find out why it should be.

Prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the meantime

God willing, I will be blogging more about Touchkeys in the coming days. In the meantime here is a a photographic interlude.

Midway through Installing Touchkeys on the FP-90

The testing phase complete, I have begun the installation. Before I detail that I'll talk about the testing phase. In the testing phase, all the boards and sensors are hooked up in the proper order, and plugged into the USB connector on the computer, to be powered up and tested through the software. I laid mine out on poster board, which proved convenient as it was strong enough to hold the laid out sensors, and convenient to move them to other locations out of the way, as I lack a lot of free surface space at this time. The testing phase went well save for one hitch, in which the last board's sensors would only function once in a blue moon. After some helpful advice from Dr. McPherson, and reading about previous installations on the Touchkeys group, the most probable cause for this appeared to be a lack of sufficient power from the USB port. I spent a good deal of time fiddling around with possible solutions -- plugging the USB cable into all sorts of ports, and f

New Skies